NextCom is pleased to undertake the project entitled “Frozen Fish Promotion Program”, which is being implemented by the Hellenic Company for Investment and Foreign Trade S.A. (Enterprise Greece).
The aim of the operation is to enhance the consumption and exports of Greek frozen fish, through the building of positive perceptions and image of their quality, safety and contribution to a healthy eating habit.
The operation is a holistic and innovative promotion programme, with multiple communication actions, which include both promotion and consumer education on the benefits of fish eating.
More specifically, NextCom has been awarded the implementation of sub-projects 2-6 of the operation ‘Frozen fish promotion programme’ for EUR 2.3 million (EUR 2 317 312,312 including VAT, EUR 1 868 800 excluding VAT), which includes:
· Sub-project 2: ‘Design and implementation of a marketing programme for Greek frozen fish’.
· Sub-project 3: ‘Design, development and management of digital communication channels and digital content for the promotion of frozen fish’.
· Sub-project 4: ‘Design and implementation of a public relations and consumer education programme for frozen fish’.
· Sub-project 5: ‘Participation in sectoral/specialised exhibitions and events for the promotion of frozen fish’.
· Sub-project 6 ‘Concept, organisation, production and promotion of audiovisual productions for the promotion of frozen fish’.
NextCom, taking advantage of its many years of experience, its revolutionary business model of development and its investments in new technologies, stands by the effort to promote and develop the fisheries sector, which is one of the most important drivers of growth for our country.